David Hartman - Love is Active
David Hartman is the Ministerial Director of the Kentucky-Tennessee Conference of Seventh-day Adventists. He is a pastor, leader, and evangelist. His story will resonate with you whether you are a pastor or not because it's real, it's authentic, and it's practical. He shares the struggles he faced in ministry, he discusses the crisis point that helped him focus on his family and create a healthier work / life balance, and he shares why he finds comfort in God.
In this episode:
- Learn what it means to be the ministerial director of a conference
- Find out about Elder Hartman's early experiences in ministry
- Discover what helped him create a healthy work / life balance
- Hear about Elder Hartman's new book and why he believes everyone can witness
- Understand why he finds comfort in God
I know that you will be blessed by Pastor David Hartman as you listen to his story and discover a God who loves you with an active love. Our prayer is that our God would fill you with faith and hope.
Music by Dexter Britain. Used under Creative Commons license. No changes have been made from the original.